Search This Blog

12 Ways to Experience Complete Contentment


Contentment

"A joyful heart is good medicine, but a broken spirit dries up the bones."
Proverbs 17:22

All the days of the afflicted are bad, but a cheerful heart has a continual feast."
Proverbs 15:15

"Godliness actually is a means of great gain when accompanied by contentment."
1 Timothy 6:6

"If they hear and serve Him, they will end their days in prosperity and their years in pleasures."
Job 36:11

"Rest in the LORD and wait patiently for Him; do not fret because of him who prospers in his way, because of the man who carries out wicked schemes. Cease from anger and forsake wrath; do not fret; it leads only to evildoing."
Psalm 37:7-8

"O satisfy us in the morning with Your lovingkindness, that we may sing for joy and be glad all our days."
Psalm 90:14

"For He has satisfied the thirsty soul, and the hungry soul He has filled with what is good."
Psalm 107:9

"The fear of the LORD leads to life, so that one may sleep satisfied, untouched by evil."
Proverbs 19:23

"Not that I speak from want, for I have learned to be content in whatever circumstances I am. I know how to get along with humble means, and I also know how to live in prosperity; in any and every circumstance I have learned the secret of being filled and going hungry, both of having abundance and suffering need."
Philippians 4:11-12

"If we have food and covering, with these we shall be content."
1 Timothy 6:8

"Make sure that your character is free from the love of money, being content with what you have; for He Himself has said, 'I will never desert you, nor will I ever forsake you.'"
Hebrews 13:5

"Therefore I am well content with weaknesses, with insults, with distresses, with persecutions, with difficulties, for Christ's sake; for when I am weak, then I am strong."
2 Corinthians 12:10